Did you know the average person takes about 10,000 steps every day? That is a lot of stress on your feet! And when you consider the array of surfaces and inclines that people walk on, you can see how foot pain can be a common ailment.
That is why it is so important to seek care from a foot doctor if you are experiencing foot pain or mobility issues. Your ability to move is crucial to living a complete life, don’t allow pain to stop you from living your life!
Whether you have slight discomfort or severe pain, we can help you overcome your foot issues! Contact us today today to learn more about how we can help you!
New Patient Paperwork will be filled out through our patient portal.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
If you are a first-time patient, please plan on arriving early to complete a patient registration form. Please bring the following items to the appointment:
- Insurance card(s)
- Referral forms (if required)
- List of all prescription and over-the-counter medications that you are currently taking
- Any required co-payment
- Pertinent medical and surgical history information
- X-ray films that you may have
- Completed patient forms