Dr. Mark Forman, D.P.M., F.A.P.W.C.A.
Scottsdale, AZ Podiatrist
Put Your Feet First
As the owner of Put Your Feet First, Dr. Forman is dedicated to providing his patients with the best in quality podiatric care in Scottsdale, AZ. Prior to opening Put Your Feet First in 2005, Dr. Forman was an Associate Physician at First Podiatry of Arizona, PLLC beginning in 2003. He also owned a private practice in Port Washington, NY from 1998 to 2003.
Dr. Forman, our Scottsdale, AZ podiatrist, is licensed in New York and Arizona, and also maintains certification in the following:
- Board Certified with the American Board of Multiple Specialties in Prevention and Treatment of Diabetic Foot Wounds
- Fellow with the American Professional Wound Care Association
- Fellow with the American Podiatric Medical Association
Additionally, Dr. Forman completed his education at the following institutes and universities:
- DPM from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine (1992-1996)
- Pi Mu Delta National Podiatry Honor Society
- B.A. in History from the State University of New York at Binghamton (1988-1991)
- Tulane University in New Orleans, LA (1987-1988)
After receiving his DPM from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Dr. Forman completed his DPM residency POR at Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Bronx, New York from July 1996 to June 1997. Dr. Mark Forman, Scottsdale foot doctor, also continues to maintain appointments at Preceptorship Family Practice Resident Rotations at John C. Lincoln Hospital, and has even lectured on advances in diabetic wound care.
As an experienced podiatrist in Scottsdale, AZ, Dr. Forman continues to maintain up-to-date education in order to provide exceptional care for his patients.